This afternoon I Launched my Facebook page
Creations by Diana
hopefully it will take off nicely for me, I have plans on doing live video feeds and doing some creating live.
not sure how it all works yet, but need some more likes on the page first.
I will pop the link here as well so that anyone popping in and actually reading this can go over there, there is a shop now button on the page that takes you straight to my stampin up store too so you can shop for your favorite stampin up supplies. I will be filling the page with plenty of inspiration photos on what i make with stampin up stuff and there is also a link in there to my youtube channel. most likely if there is a photo of something stampin up, there is probably a matching video on my youtube channel too.
Anyway guys here's the link to the page :-) thanks so much take care....
https://www.facebook.com/creationswithdiana/
No comments:
Post a Comment