Monday, 12 September 2016

Craft is my happy place...come join me in my journey.


Hi my first ever blog post, so many people have blogs,  almost everyone i know online has a blog, but not me, why not? I know, its not that hard...no really, its not is it?

Ask me later! but for now, here goes........

I have recently been asked by a few people both on my you tube channel and Facebook if i have a blog and my answer was always "no" so i finally decided why not.


I'm all about crafting, If i think i can make it, even if its a real FAIL, i will give it a go :-)
 Over the yrs I have created, sewn projects, beaded projects, crocheted projects and then there was paper crafting which has now hit a whole new level !
but i also enjoy the old fashion crafting, with some hot glue and lets turn something OLD to NEW.
I enjoy showing others how i made something, so this is what this blog is about sharing something I know and sharing it with you... (shhh) even if its probably not that great, haha... I'll share :-)
If i have made something you will probably see it here first! :-0



please pop over to my you tube channel where i share tutorials and things, i will pop the link here for you
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPlpFlW2eVWJxrlCNRAkycw

thanks for joining me on my crafting journey,  watch for lots of photos and tutorials coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment